What we collect
DRUSE is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
- Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- DRUSE may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
- You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
- This policy is effective from 22-July-2011.
We may collect the following information:
What we do with the information we gather
- name and job title
- experience, wherever required
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as address & postcode
- brief technical proposal for entry to DRUSE
We require this information to understand and evaluate your entry for participating in DRUSE, and in particular for internal record keeping.